Thursday, July 23, 2009

Alice Running Amuck In My Mind

So I have a slight obsession with Alice in Wonderland. To this day, I still day dream about my own mystical world. I don't see myself being the protagonist. I'd much rather be an ill supporting character, maybe even just the broom dog sweeping away the pathway through the woods. My Alice would be a 20 something diagnosed bipolar brunette, an amazing combination of succulent sophistication and sizzling hot mess. Imagine a hybrid of Dita Von Teese and Amy Winehouse, buggin' out while in search of finding deep meanings in the ridiculous, for example asking "what does my tongue taste like", "why am I wearing a diaper", or "why do I have boobs"???






I can already hear the amazingly haunting soundtrack and smell the Caterpillar trying to fly. Below are a few of my older doodles...there's plenty more pieces from Thunderland to be unveiled in the coming weeks. Until then sleep tight and pleasant dreams.


No comments:

Post a Comment