Sunday, February 14, 2010

Moist Dinner: Valentine's Day Yum Yums



Due to my unfortunate flight woes, it looks like his moistness is spending Valentine's Day solo in my cozy apartment in Southie. Rather than sulk I decide to celebrate the holiday in its awesomeness on an individual level.

I love my body, to the point in which I actually consider all that consume. Being that I am rollin one deep to my own V-day party I decided to think numero uno on this day of LOVE!

Though I consider myself a healthy omnivore, historically I've lived quite the carnivorous lifestyle prior to meeting my vegetarian diamond.

So in the spirit of loving healthy vegetarians and myself I decided to throw together a delicious grub session for myself...hence the 3Bean Vegetarian BBQ Chili (using vegetarian sausage) and Asiago Cheddar Jalapeno Cornbread. Flavor to savor!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment