Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Late Night Budget Yum!!!!



Tonight my roommate and I started Dances With Wolves! After part 1 my stomach started growling! So into the kitchen I flew with splatter threw opened the cabinet and spilled out my bladder!...I kyd! I kyd!

Actually it was my tastebuds who went to war late night! A flavor battle of the century!
challenge was to create two different palate stimulators out of two slices of Trader Joe's Whole Wheat Tuscan Pane bread!

The contenders: Veggie Italian Slider (2 slices Pepper Jack Cheese w/Frecesco Rinaldi's Tomato,Garlic, & Onion Chunky Garden pasta sauce sandwiched between two half slices of toast) vs. Strawberry Overload (Toast w/ an orgasmic combo of Strawberry Philadelphia Creme Cheese and Smuckers Strawberry Preserves)!!!!

Rinsed down w/ a Carrot OJ cocktail!

Double TKO!!!! Flavor knock outs!!!!! Lights out!

1 comment: