Saturday, September 26, 2009

Daily Moistocity: "Biking in My First SB's"



























































I've been trying to bike aroundBraintree and around Boston on my new bike (a sick Specialized hybrid...pics to come). On a recent voyage I decided to knock the dust off this pair of Nike SB's I scored a minute ago. Being that my closet is overflowing with Reebok product I rarely get to rock alot of other freshness. While I really dig these kicks...I'm really feelin this dopeboy windbreaker! The adjustable pants are part of an Orchard Street x Reebok collaboration that I was working on a lil while ago. The hat is merely camouflage...no part of me will ever drink the Beantown Koolaid...notice the bent bill...my way of stickin it to the fans...hahahah. Also can you say ORANGE COLOR POP...boxers included!

No comments:

Post a Comment